An important part of selecting your college is knowing what the campus looks like: its classrooms, labs, and recreation areas. We think Mt. SAC is both beautiful and stimulating. We've got 421 acres of picturesque hills, state-of-the-art buildings and labs, nationally recognized student groups, a richly diverse community, and so much more. Come see for yourself. Can't visit in person? Take a look at what we have to offer by visiting Mt. SAC Virtually.
In-Person Campus Tour
Student ambassadors provide general campus tours for individuals, families, schools, and groups.
For small groups of 12 people or less, you may register through the Mountie Tour Calendar. For additional questions, contact Inreach Coordinator, Katrina Hermoso.
For schools and organizations of more than 12 people, please complete the High School Outreach Tour Request Form. *All requests are considered tentative until final confirmation from the college.*
Group tours are offered by the High School Outreach team, in collaboration with our Inreach program and other campus partners.
During the Fall, Winter, and Spring semesters, tours are offered Monday through Friday between 9am- 4pm, and last between 45 to 60 minutes.
Summer tours are offered Monday through Thursday, 9am-4pm.
All tours are subject to change or cancellation—updates will be provided promptly by email.
Wildlife Sanctuary Tours
The Mt. San Antonio College Wildlife Sanctuary is a pristine 10-acre preserve full of life ranging from trees and flowers to birds and frogs. It's a great place for children, students and teachers alike to visit. Find out more below:
- Tours are offered for groups of 10-30 individuals (including teachers or parents).
- Tours are offered:
- Tuesdays at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 3 pm and 4 pm
- Thursdays at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 3 pm and 4 pm
- Tours are given by reservation only. To book a tour during one of the above times, call (909) 274-4794.
Wildlife Sanctuary Accessibility
- Most paths in the Wildlife Sanctuary have packed dirt or decomposed granite surfaces. There also are some wooden walkways and bridges across waterways. All are wide enough to easily accommodate a wheelchair.
- There may be leaves or fallen fruits and nuts on some paths.
- On one particular path, a large tree has fallen across the path and is providing habitat for creatures, so it cannot be removed. This is the only path not accessible to those using wheelchairs or walking aids.
Agriculture is a thriving business in California, which is why Mt. SAC has incredible agriculture, farming, horticulture, and animal care programs for students. To support these programs, we have a 250-acre farm on campus next to our Agricultural Sciences building. The farm is also surrounded by our Veterinary Building, Swine Care Facility, Livestock Pavilion, and Equipment Barn.
Tours of our farm and surrounding facilities are great for prospective students interested in agriculture or animal care, school field trips, or group outings. The tour is a 1-hour, guided walking tour, and we can accommodate up to 60 people per tour. Each tour is unique and can include such animals as sheep, pigs, cattle, horses, llama, emu, miniature horses, zebu (miniature Brahma), and Watusi (African longhorn cattle).
Tours are offered at 9 am, 10 am, or 11 am, but are appointment only. Tours can be arranged Monday through Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters. We ask that you schedule your tour at least 1 week in advance. Tours are provided at no cost, but donations are appreciated. You can arrange a tour by calling (909) 274-4794.